Welcome to Aigas Holiday Cottages & Golf Course
We extend a warm welcome to all visitors who come to stay or play at Aigas. The family run business established 1960 and is now run by three dedicated generations of the Masheter family and includes a farm, 4 holiday cottages and a 9 hole parkland golf course. We love to share our enthusiasm and passion for the area, to help you to make the most of what Aigas and the surrounding area has to offer.
Our quality holiday cottages sleep 4-6 persons and are very well equipped with all the comforts that make an enjoyable and relaxing holiday. The four courtyard cottages share a large garden and BBQ area with a games room, laundry room, well-equipped golf practice area and coffee shop on site.
Our 9 hole parkland golf course (par 33) is well known for being extremely picturesque, challenging and well manicured. It’s very popular with our holiday cottage guests as it offers guests the unique opportunity to be on the first tee in just a 2 minutes walk from your front door!
Other Facilities and attractions
- Location 15 miles from Inverness with Loch Ness, Glenstrathfarrar, Glen Affric and Glen Cannich all in easy reach making this a great spot for keen hill walks too.
- A memorable golfing experience on our own challenging nine-hole parkland course with well-equipped practice area. Our holiday cottage clients enjoy 50% off all green fees.
- All the cottages are situated in a courtyard setting just a short walk from the first tee of our golf course.
- Walk and explore the community owned Aigas Forest.
- Perfect spot for bird watching with Raven, Buzzard, Peregrine and Osprey nesting nearby.
- Aigas is also home to Red deer, Roe deer, Pine Martin, Red Squirrels and Otters.
- Free trout fishing from our fields on the banks of the river Beauly including access for your own canoe.
- On-site Coffee Shop with good local tourist information about other things to do (open April – October 10 am – 4 pm with Wi-Fi)
- Central Highland location ideal for exploring the North, East and West coasts.