Welcome to Aigas Holiday Cottages & Golf Course
We extend a warm welcome to all visitors who come to stay or play at Aigas. The family run farming business was orginally established at Aigas in 1960 and is now run by three dedicated generations of the Masheter family and now includes 5 holiday cottages and a 9 hole. We love to share our enthusiasm and passion for the area, to help you to make the most of what Aigas and the surrounding area has to offer.
Our quality holiday cottages each sleep 4-6 persons, are well equipped with all the comforts needed for and enjoyable and relaxing holiday or short break. There are four courtyard cottages sharing a garden area with a games room, laundry room, well equipped golf practice area and coffee shop on site. We also have a cosy hillside cottage in a more secluded setting and with a commanding view overlooking the farm.
Our 9 hole parkland golf course (par 33) is well known for being extremely picturesque, challenging and well manicured and is hugely popular with our holiday cottage guests as very few places offer the opportunity to be on the first tee in just a 2 minutes walk from your front door!
Location 15 miles from the Highland capital of Inverness with loch Ness, Glenstrathfarrar and Glen Affric all in easy reach.
Facilities and attractions
- Attractive and comfortable self catering cottages in a peaceful setting.
- A memorable golfing experience on our own challenging nine-hole parkland course with well equipped practise area. Our holiday cottage clients enjoy 50% off all green fees.
- All the cottages are situated in peaceful farm setting just a short walk from the first tee of our golf course.
- Explore the local Aigas Forest.
- Perfect spot for bird watching with Raven, Buzzard, Peregrine and Osprey nesting nearby annually.
- Home to other interesting wildlife namely Red deer, Roe deer, Pine Martin, Red squirrel and Otters.
- Free trout fishing from our fields on the banks of the river Beauly including access for your own canoe.
- On site Coffee Shop with good local tourist information about other things to do (open April – October 10am – 4pm with WiFi)
- Central Highland location ideal for exploring the North, East and West coasts.