Our family run business, established 1960, is now run by three dedicated generations of the Masheter family and includes a farm, four holiday cottages and a 9 hole parkland golf course. We love to share our enthusiasm and passion for the area to help you to make the most of what Aigas and the surrounding area has to offer.
Our quality holiday cottages sleep 4-6 persons and are very well equipped with all the comforts that make an enjoyable and relaxing holiday. The four courtyard cottages share a large garden and BBQ area with a games room, laundry room, golf practice area and coffee shop on site.
Our 9 hole well manicured parkland golf course (par 33) is well known for it’s picturesque setting. A very popular activity with our holiday cottage guests, offering a unique opportunity to be on the first tee in just a two minutes walk from your front door!
Other Facilities and attractions
- We’re situated just off the renowned North Coast 500 route. Central Highland location ideal for exploring the North, East and West coasts.
- 15 miles from the Highland capital city, Inverness.
- 17 miles to Drumnadrochit, the famous Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle.
- Glen Strathfarrar, Glen Affric and Glen Cannich are all in easy reach making this a great spot for keen hill walkers too.
- A memorable golfing experience on our own challenging nine-hole parkland course with well-equipped practice area. Our holiday cottage clients enjoy 50% off all green fees. All the cottages are situated in a courtyard setting just a short walk from the first tee of our golf course.
- Walk and explore the community owned Aigas Forest.
- Perfect spot for bird watching with Raven, Buzzard, Peregrine and Osprey nesting nearby.
- Aigas is also home to Red deer, Roe deer, Pine Martin, Red Squirrels and Otters.
- Free trout fishing from our fields on the banks of the river Beauly.
- Private canoe trips of Aigas Gorge and other outdoor activities can be booked via In Your Element or Explore Highland.
- On-site Coffee Shop with good local tourist information about other things to do (open April – October 10 am – 4 pm with Wi-Fi)