Aigas Self Catering Accommodation Cottages for Holidays in the Highlands of Scotland
Our central location in Inverness-shire is close to the Highland capital of Inverness, loch Ness, Glenstrathfarrar and Glen Affric. The our 4 self catering holiday cottages offer a range of attractive accommodation for 4 – 6 people and are all located just a short stroll from the first tee of our golf course, farm and Aigas Forest walks.
Our family run business was established at Aigas in 1960 and is now run by three dedicated generations of the Masheter family. We extend a friendly welcome to all holiday visitors who come to stay and encourage you to make the most of what we can offer at Aigas for prices and availability.
• Attractive and comfortable self-catering cottages in a peaceful setting
• Staying on a farm
• Explore the local forest trails
• Aigas is great for birdwatching with Raven, Peregrine and Osprey nesting nearby annually
• Aigas is home to other interesting wildlife namely Red Deer, Roe Deer, Pine Martin, Red Squirrel and Otters
• Free trout fishing from our fields on the banks of the River Beauly including access for your own canoe
• Coffee shop with good local tourist information about things to do further afield (open April – October)
• Central Highland location ideal for exploring the North, East and West coasts
The farm courtyard was refurbished in recent years providing an attractive range of self-catering cottages. There are four courtyard cottages in a peaceful setting with views of the Aigas forest and hills to the East. All the properties are stone built with slated roofs and have been carefully refurbished and well equipped for family holidays.
The first Tee of our nine-hole parkland golf course (Aigas) is a 2 minute walk from the cottages and is very popular with Aigas holiday visitors. The course has earned a great reputation for being challenging and well-manicured in a stunning setting. Although the Club has 150 members, visitors can enjoy a game at almost any time.