Sleeps 6 persons
Coach house is an attractively renovated two storey holiday cottage located on the West wing of an charming Victorian courtyard. This Aigas self catering holiday cottage is very spacious and sleeps 6 persons comfortably. The main feature about the peaceful and tranquil setting is the avenue of mature hardwood Horse chestnut trees to the rear of the cottage. The cottage overlooks the communal garden area mill pond and parkland beyond to the South. The communal garden area has seating and a fixed barbeque.
On the ground floor Coach house has: a lounge, fully fitted kitchen/dining area, bathroom/wc with over–bath shower and bidet.
First floor: 1 double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms and wc.
- Ample car parking and indoor storage to the side of the cottage.
- Fully double glazed with electric night storage heating.
- Electricity is metered.
- Newly fitted flat screen satellite TV.
- There is a laundry room, games room and well equipped golf practise area close by.
- Linen is provided. Towels if requested are £3 per person.
- A Cot can be provided on request.
- Sorry we do not allow pets – only guide dogs