Sleeps 5 persons
Cuil-na-Caillich is a charming hillside cottage enjoying a South facing aspect. The commanding view overlooking the farm and the distant hills that trace the Northern shore of loch-Ness is beautiful and impressive.
This Aigas self catering holiday cottage derives its Gaelic name from the ridge that it is built on, meaning ‘The back of the old lady’. The cottage is ideal for the visitor who is looking for a more secluded setting and is a 300M drive up through a fine avenue of lime trees then on upwards past the farm house.
This single storey cottage has the following: Lounge, Fully fitted kitchen/dining area, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and 1 single room, shower/wc. The cottage also has an attached outbuilding with a washing machine and tumble drier.
- There is ample parking area to the rear of the cottage.
- Cuil-na-Caillich is double glazed with electric night storage heaters and an open fire.
- Electricity is metered
- Newly fitted flatscreen Satellite TV.
- Linen is provided. Towels if requested are £3 per person.
- Sorry but we do not allow pets – only guide dogs